Saturday, July 17, 2004

The Blog Thing

Ok, so I'm jumping on the bandwagon, I'm blogging.  Why?  Dunno exactly. 
 
1. Thought it might be fun. 
2. It's a good way to know what's going on in other peoples lives that I may not speak to as often, if they update it that is. 
And I'm feeling isolated a bit since I've moved to CT, I don't know anyone here really, and I miss my friends...  Maybe this can get me back in touch more often or keep me in touch with everyone.
3. Rob started one, and I enjoy it.  Adam has one and when he used to update it was nice to read.  I've read other people's random blogs, that I've enjoyed. 
4. I don't have tons much else to do. Maybe it'll be fun and entertaining.  :)
5. Since my old, old, old website is old, old, old, and not updated and I can't find the password to it to either update it or delete it, I can create a new corner of the web for myself, all without knowing HTML.
6. It might be nice to keep track of my own thoughts and days to look back on.
7. Maybe I can meet people in that big ole internet void.
8. And the ultimate answer to any "Why?".....   Why not?!?!?
 
Well...  I guess maybe I do know.  :)
 
Anyways, I hope y'all enjoy my BLOG.  I'll try to update it as often as I can.  :)
 
Oh yeah and here's "Rob's Rabbet" in case anyone wants to read his stuff.  :)
http://www.robwcole.blogspot.com/
 
 
And remember...  SMILE!  Your teeth need to breathe!
 
 


No comments: