Friday, July 30, 2004

Shabbat Shalom!!!

It's Friday and the evening is winding down, the sun will soon be setting. Shabbat is upon us, the first Shabbat that I will have appreciated in a long time. I am thankful for this opportunity to relax, pray, spend quality time with Rob, not worry about work, or anything, just spend time resting and being together. Have taht quiet spiritual time that I so desperately need. It's funny that you don't always appreciate the little things in life, I took my weekends for granted until half of them were gone. Now I'm beyond excited to have a weekend off, and have no other obligations such that I can rest and relax and enjoy the Shabbat Spirit.

Shabbt Shalom everyone, I will post more when Shabbat is over. Until then I wish you a peaceful, loving, and spiritual Shabbat.

No comments: