Friday, July 30, 2004

T G I FRIDAY!!!!!

Today is Friday and my weekend off is here! YAY!!!!!

Today is Friday and tonight is Shabbat!!!! DOUBLE YAY!!! YAY!!!!

I'm just glad that I have a weekend, and I hope that I'll have a good weekend, as my weekends are so important to me. Hopefully I'll be able to go to Shul this Shabbat, and if not, while disappointing, I plan to have Shabbat's spirit in my heart. To try to re-add some small thing in my journey back. To enjoy Rob's company this weekend, spend time just relaxing together, being together.

So today is Friday, and I have to go to work now, but this morning I feel hopeful and spiritual. I feel stronger going into my day, that I will have a good day, with Shabbat to look forward to tonight. I wish everyone a good, peaceful and strong day as well.

WHOO HOO FOR FRIDAYS!!!!!

No comments: