Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I REALLY Needed a Laugh Yesterday

It was a bad day at work, but it got better in the evening. YAY for Watercolors Class! :)

Anyway, my friend Victoria sent me a "random thought/question" email which gave me a smile and a chuckle on a not so great day. Here are some of my favorite lines from the email, in the hopes that you'll smile too :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)


Save the whales. Collect the whole set.

A day without sunshine is like, night.

On the other hand, you have different fingers.

I just got lost in thought. It wasn't familiar territory.

42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.

I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the
cheese in the trap.

I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol.

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7 of your week.

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.

Get a new car for your spouse. It'll be a great trade!

Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow.

If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.

OK, so what's the speed of dark?

How do you tell when you're out of invisible ink?

When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.

I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.

Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what
happened.

Just remember - if the world didn't suck, we would all fall off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you drink, don't park. Accidents cause people.

Some days you are the bug, some days you are the windshield.

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time.