Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Semi Apology

I want to apologize for my rudeness in the comments section of my Bat Mitzvah post. I shouldn't let other peoples anonymous opinions/comments anger me like that. Whether they were rude or not, I should not have been.

The Bat Mitzvah was a fun, appropriate event. My sister came up with a humorous way of recounting our good time. I liked it, I posted it. If you want to read into it and think badly of me and my family, that's your problem. The more I think about it, the more I don't care what you all think anymore. I was there, my sister was there, my cousins and aunts and uncles and parents and friends were all there. We know what really happened, and we had a great time celebrating a simcha in our lives. A good time was needed by my family in light of our recent tragedies. My cousin had a beautiful Bat Mitzvah, and we all had a beautiful time. And we all appreciated my sister's creativity. It gave those who were there a good laugh of remembrance. That's what really counts here. I need to stop caring what anonymous strangers think of me. I need to stop being judgmental. Maybe if I stop, then others will also.

Opinions are like rectal openings. Everyone has one. Some have two. Who cares.

So I apologize for my rudeness. But not for my good time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, now I have to read it. Glad you had a good time.