Monday, June 12, 2006

Once Again....

I registered for a continuing education course, and I filled out the form with my name spelt correctly, C-A-R-I-E, with ONLY ONE "R" and I get my confirmation letter saying that I am registered for the course and my name is spelt C-A-R-R-I-E, with TWO "R's" WRONG!!!!!!!!

Why is it that people don't pay attention? I must have written my name 5 times between filling out all the registration information and writing a check etc. PLUS my check has my name printed on it. And they STILL spelt it wrong.

Once again, people don't pay attention, or don't care, or I get "I'm sorry, we thought you spelt your name wrong so we fixed it for you." Thanks. I'm 28 years old. I'm not an idiot and I know how to spell my name.

I mean truly, how hard is it to take the extra 2 seconds to check how someone spells their name? If it was a weird name opeople would double or triple check. But if it's a fairly common one they don't. And that in my opinion is rude and careless and stinky. It makes such a idfference to those whose lives are affected by weirdly spelt names. Ok, maybe I'm making a bigger deal than needs to be made. But I'm just sick and tired of my name being spelt wrong, especially by someone who has it written out for them a whole bunch of times. It becomes frustrating and sometimes well, ya just need to vent.

AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!

PAY ATTENTION WORLD AND SPELL PEOPLES NAMES CORRECTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: