Tuesday, July 18, 2006

COOL BEANS!!!!

Guess What!?!?!?!?!

No, I'm not running off with any secret boyfriends, and Yes still LOVE chocolate, especially the dark kind, and no I'm not an alien in hiding, and yes I'm still a vegetarian for weird sensory reasons, and no I'm not completely crazy... Well..... maybe....

ANYWAY...

Since you couldn't guess...

I've been nominated for the Hospital's Employee Quality Award of the Month for September!!! (they're skipping August for some odd reason) HOW COOL!!!! I have no clue as to who nominated me and why but YAY!!! I was completely knocked off of my feet, I've only been there about 6 months... I guess somebody likes me....

If I win I get an award, have my picture flashed on the Employee information slideshow screen thing that's on the bridge to the hospital from the parking lot, and I think some kind of gift/token of sorts and best of all, the BEST PARKING SPOT IN THE GARAGE! (Which means I might get to go a WHOLE MONTH without a scrape scratch or dent in my car!

I may not win and I'm not going to count on it, a lot of people get nominated each month and someone from our department just won this month. But I'm still really honored and happy to be nominated. That COMPLETELY made my day today.

COOL BEANS!!! YAY!!!!

No comments: