Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
18 oz peanut butter
1 3/4 cups white sugar
semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
2. In a medium bowl, combine peanut butter, sugar and eggs. Mix well with wooden spoon till smooth and well-blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
3. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls on ungreased cookie sheets two inches apart, slightly flatten cookie on the sheet.
4. Bake 8 to 12 minutes or till lightly browned.
5. Cool on cookie sheets for a few minutes than transfer to wire rack. Cool completely.
Stores in airtight containers up to a week