Sunday, August 29, 2004

How to Maximize Space????

Does anyone have any tips on how Rob and I can fit our lives in a 620 square foot apartment, with tons of books, a place to relax, the dining room table free, and a place for me to watercolor?

IT'S SO FRUSTRATING!!!!

For that matter, can someone help me figure out why I can't live on the salary I make? I make a decent salary why am I so broke? Oh yeah, SCHOOL LOANS!!! Anyone have any ideas about how to make a quickie $125 Grand so I can pay them off quick and have $850 more a month to devote to necessities like food, rent, relaxation (i.e. watercolors class), continuing education so I can keep my PT license, decent and not ratty clothing to wear to work, professional membership to the APTA, expenses for my car, etc., etc., etc.????????

OY!!! Life shouldn't be so frustrating. I have PLENTY MORE than billions of other people in this world, so I should be thankful, and I am, but I'm also frustrated. I worked long and hard in school to be a PT, and my rewards are school loans for the next 25 years, and a lot of financial frustration. Someone tell me, why is that??? And do you have any ideas (other than play lotto) on how to fix it all????

No comments: