Saturday, August 21, 2004

Not so many recent entries...

Well, I've been glued to the Olympics, and if anyone has been following, well they're on practically 24/7, and tany time it's not on, I've been tapins stuff so I can watch what I wanted to see while at work or sleeping, so I've been totally glued. I told ya I'm an Olympic fanatic.....

I was DYING, well, not dying, but AMAZED, HYSTERICAL, SO AWESOME DYING when Paul Hamm won the mens gymnastic's gold. It was probably the best Olympic moment I've ever seen. WOW! To come back from a fall on the vault like that.... WHOO HOO for Paul Hamm!

It was awesome to see Carly Patterson win the women's all-around, but the men's all-around was just so much more of an exciting competition! :)

So that's where I've been, watching the Olympics, and working. Working this weekend....

So to make it up to my BLOG, I'm posting 2 entries tonight. THEN, I am gluing myself to the TV for a bit before bedtime.

No comments: