Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Children's Notes to Gd.

Found this, thought it was cute, so I figured I'd share. Enjoy!

Dear Gd,
Did you mean for the giraffe to look like that or was it an accident?
> Norma

Dear Gd,
Instead of letting people die and having to make new ones, why don't you just keep the ones you
have now?
> Jane

Dear Gd,
Who draws the lines around the countries?
> Nan

Dear Gd,
I went to this wedding and they kissed right in church. Is that okay?
> Neil

Dear Gd,
Thank you for my baby brother, but what I prayed for was a puppy.
> Joyce

Dear Gd,
It rained for our whole vacation and is my father mad! He said some things about you that people
are not supposed to say, but I hope you will not hurt him anyway.
> Your friend (but I am not going to tell you who I am)

Dear Gd,
Please send me a pony. I never asked for anything before. You can look it up.
> Bruce

Dear Gd,
If we come back as something, please don't let me be Jennifer Horton, because I hate her.
> Denise

Dear Gd,
I want to be just like my daddy when I get big, but not with so much
hair all over.
> Sam

Dear Gd,
I think the stapler is one of your greatest inventions.
> Ruth

Dear Gd,
I think about you sometimes, even when I'm not praying.
> Elliott

Dear Gd,
I bet it is very hard for you to love all the people in the world.
There are only four people in our family and I can never do it.
> Nan

Dear Gd,
Of all the people who worked for you, I like Noah and David the best.
> Rob

Dear Gd,
My brothers told me about being born, but it doesn't sound right. They are just kidding, aren't
they?
> Marsha

Dear Gd,
If you watch me in church Sunday, I'll show you my new shoes.
> Mickey

Dear Gd,
We read Thomas Edison made light. But in Sunday school, we learned that you did it. So I bet he
stole your idea.
> Sincerely, Donna

Dear Gd,
I do not think anybody could be a better God. Well I just want you
To know that I am not just saying this because you are God already.
> Charles

Dear Gd,
I didn't think orange went with purple until I saw the sunset you made on Tuesday. That was cool!
> Eugene

Dear Gd,
Maybe Cain and Abel would not kill each other so much if they had their own rooms. It works with
my brother.
* Larry

Dear Gd,
Did you mean what you said about do unto others like they do to you? Because if so, I'm gonna get my brother!
>John

No comments: