Wednesday, January 05, 2005

I know it's been a few days...

Well they've been busy and tiring days. Friday I went to work. I was on the Rehab unit, which was fine. Went to bed early and slept through New Years. Went to Shul Saturday morning. Went to my Aunt's the rest of Saturday and also again on Sunday. We finished Shiva Sunday night. It was a looooooong and tiring week.

Been at work this week, CRAZY schedule as usual. So I'm tired. I've ben getting home, eating supper and then I read or watch TV for a bit and then I'm asleep early. I've been so tired, emotionally, mentally, physically. It's been a long week.

Hopefully things will look brighter for the future, my family will get each other through our emotions, work will get better when they hire more therapists, I'm having dinner this weekend with my sister and cousins from my Dad's side of the family, and I have my annual review and get a raise (hopefully) this month. I know it'll be minimal, 3-4% but every little bit helps. :)

Anyway, have a good rest of the week, it's time to go to work!!!

No comments: