Friday, January 07, 2005

Shabbat Shalom

I've missed candle lighting by about a half hour, but that's ok. I've had a busy day and I'm just settling into the Shabbat mood and spirit. I'd rather miss it by a bit than rush and feel that Shabbat is a burden. Because Shabbat is most certainly not anything like a burden, it's absoloodle the opposite. It's a time of joy and peace and relaxation and I hate to start it with the opposite feeling. Before I settle in for Shabbat, I wanted to say Shabbat Shalom to the internet world. I'm happy for this Shabbat, it's been a long week again, and I had today off to run errands etc, and I have tomorrow off to rest, and I'm spending Sunday with my sister and cousins so I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend, with Shabbat and it's restful peace to start it off. Hopefully this will be a good end to a long week and start next week off on the left foot. :)

Shabbat Shalom. Have a Peaceful Weekend. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carie,
I just wanted to say that I'm sorry about your uncle. I hope your shabbat was peaceful and I hope your week has been good to you.
I miss you!
-Evi