Monday, May 30, 2005

My Chicago Pictures

I got my Chicago pictures back from Snapfish. Here's some of the best ones. Enjoy!


Dr. Fidler playing 3-Card Monty



Jen loooooooves CHOCOLATE CAKE!!!


Fun in the Limo with Ed, Gopal, and Jill



MORE CAKE! I told you, the desserts were HUGE!


The Bridgeport Gang by our poster presentation


Ed's getting all fancied up for the banquet


Banquet table arrangement.


Banquet Roses



My Hotel! The Hyatt Regency Chicago.


From Milennium Park onto South Michigan Avenue. You can see the Loop part of the El in the background.


From Chagall's The Four Seasons


The Picasso Sculpture


The Chicago Tribune Building and some perty fancy artchitecture.



Sears Tower from the River


Pretty river vegetated building.



Navy Pier. I didn't get to go there, not enough time. :(


Chicago Skyline from Lake Michigan


On Lake Michigan. Can you tell I was on a rocking boat?!?!?



My Mom will love this one... The slanty topped building in the center, about the 3rd tallest in the picture; Oprah lives on the top floor.


River views


More River Views



Chicago flower gardens!


Pretty flowers closer up!


Flower gardens up Michigan Avenue


Pretty Pretty City Flowers

And that's all folks!

No comments: