Sunday, May 08, 2005

Reminiscing

I was thinking about college and all the fun stuff that happened there. YAY for BINGO! And I was thinking about some of the funnier lines. So for those of you who weren't there, please bear with me. For those of you who were there, I hope you enjoy the post, and remember fondly our fun times together at school.

FLYING MONKEYS! DOZENS OF FLYING MONKEYS!!!

Velveeeeeeetaaaaaaa!

How do I say this tactfully. Hmmm, there is no way to say this tactfully. Ari, you go through women like socks.

YOU SCHMUCK! I FELL IN!

Schmuck is a Yiddish word.

WOW Ilana, you really DO look like a cow.

Carie, you have braids in your hair.

PPL, a good Jewish major. You get 3 for the price of one.

I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian because I hate plants!

Carie's pregnant! No I'm not! Yes you were, you were too drugged to remember, I drugged you. Trust me guys, I'm NOT pregnant. Why? Don't your ovaries work? Ya know, in the middle ages, if your ovaries didn't work they cast you out and killed you. No, my ovaries work fine, that's why I can't be pregnant! (The look on their faces was PRICELESS!)

Carie, you can't be yourself on Shabbas!

Don't call me woman! Why, that's what, you are, what do you want me to call you, girl? Call me by my name. Why? Because I'm not a woman, I'm a Carie, there's a difference.

OH NO!!! Eric, are you ok? Moshe's DEAD! I hate to break it to you Eric, but Moshe's been dead for a few thousand years...

Minyan, minyan, minyan, minyan, minyan....

Tomorrow (Tisha B'Av) is the biggest day of mourning on the Jewish Calandar. But when Moshiach comes, it will be the greatest celebration. So if Moshiach comes between now and sundown, we're going to have a HUGE party tomorrow. But if not, here's the schedule...

Come to Israel with me and be in my Harem.

It's chocolate and banana and they put it on a stick. It's cold and it's frozen and it looks like a CHOCOLATE COVERED FROZEN BANANA!!!!

We're Jews on the move!

And so on and so forth. TEE HEE!!! YAY for Bingoland!

No comments: