Thursday, September 15, 2005

Gas

Ya know, how amazing is it that I got all excited about paying two dollars and ninety-nine and nine-tenths cents a gallon for gas this morning. I thought it was so cheap!

How wrong is that! $3 a gallon and I'm happy. $30 to fill up my car and I'm happy. What has this world come to...

When I first got my car in 1997, gas was $1.01 a gallon. 10 bucks to fill up. When I first started working in Bridgeport 2 years ago, gas was about $1.60. It's more than DOUBLED since I started working there, and I put 50 miles a day on my car (25 miles each way) 5 days a week. I can't afford to drive to work anymore!!!

OY YOY YOY!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how it feels to be excited about cheap gas.. even if it's not so cheap compared to what it used to be- like - 5 years ago.
yeah, so Yay Wuzzles! :)

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, it's Evi. Whoops. I always forget to leave my identity. Ttyl!