Monday, October 24, 2005

Answering a Question

A commenter on one of my engagement posts, I don't remember which one told me that my engagement isn't official until I have a date for the wedding. Not that I believe that, but to answer your question of when we are getting married the answer is I'm not 100% sure.

We want to get married at the end of October of next year, after sukkot is over. We want to get married on a Sunday. That leaves 2 possible dates, the 22nd and the 29th. Or it may mean going into November if there isn't any place available.

I have a preferred date (which I'm not telling as not to jinx it) but as we haven't decided on WHERE to have the wedding, we don't have confirmation of that date. We have a list of places we want to call including our synagogue, Bear Mountain Inn @ Bear Mountain State Park in NY, and some other catering places in NY and CT. But it is going to depend on what days are open. If we can get my preffered date, we will, if not, then we'll get what we can. I'm not too pickywith dates otherwise. That's something that's flexible and negotiable. There are other more important factors, such as price and capacity and kosher dairy and such things as that.

Rest assured, when I DO have a date, I will let you all know.

For those who care/understand... Have a Good Yom Tov, Chag Sameach and don't get too drunk dancing with the Torahs!!!! YAY for Simchat Torah!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

No comments: