Sunday, October 02, 2005

L'Shana Tova

We're leaving this evening for VT and I'm working all day, and I won't be able to BLOG monday and then it's Rosh Hashana....... I won't have a chance to BLOG this laterer, so I'll say it now.

I wanted to say to y'all out there in the internet universe; L'Shana Tova. Have a Happy and Blessed New Year. May all your wishes and dreams and prayers bea nswered in this time of reflection, joy, and prayer.

I also wanted to ask, in the spirit of this time, if there is anything I may have done, knowingly or unknowingly, to offend or hurt any of you out there, please forgive me. I am truly sorry, and I hope that we can start anew and clean and fresh for this New Year.

I DO have more to say on my reflections of this past year and my hopes for next but right now all I can say is L'Shana Tova, Have a Sweet New Year.

No comments: