Friday, November 11, 2005

What a morning...

It's been a doozy. I'm on the Rehab Unit today. So I'm fighting to keep on a set schedule, which I'm not used to having out in house. My morning has been a bit nuts and I needed some time to vent a bit so here I am, BLOGging away my lunch hour.

My morning consisted of POOP, POOP, and lots of POOP!!! And not to mention projectile vomiting. It's a wonder my clothes are still clean. My hands are raw from all the washing though. Gotta go find some lotion.

On a good note one of my patients walked today int he parallel bars for the first time after his CVA! YAY!!!! It was perty exciting. He's making strides. I'm so happy. TEE HEE!!!

And on that happier note, I need to eat something, so off to the cafeteria I go.... Hopefully there will be less bodily fluids and functions this afternoon.

Have a good afternoon all, and Shabbat Shalom!

No comments: