Sunday, January 08, 2006

Bert And Ernie Sing-A-Long

When I was a kid I LOVED this tape. A Sesame Street Sing-A-Long tape, with Bert in the bathtub and Ernie and the rest of the Sesame Street gang interupting coming into the bathroom and having a sing-a-long. It was so much fun! And a great mix of Sesame Street songs and general kiddie songs. I LOVED it, and I played it over and over. I still loved it as I got older, I listened to it all through high school and even college. Until it disappeared that is...

I for the life of me can't figure out where it is. I've looked everywhere, with my tapes in my apartment, with my parents tapes... I can't find it. And I miss it! I've tried to find it on the WWW to buy, but it's not made anymore and REALLY hard to find. I just can't find it anywhere. I-Tunes doesn't have it, Amazon doesn't have it, E-Bay doesn't have it... I've looked EVERYWHERE.

So I'm sending out a plea. Does ANYONE have a copy of this record/tape??? If you do, can I have a copy??!?!?!?!?!?! Can I purchase a copy!?! I PROMISE to love you forever and ever and ever. And you will be my Sesame Street Hero. So PLEASE, if you know where I can find this childhood treasure, I would LOVE a copy!!! THANK YOU!!!

Oh yeah, and while I'm on the subject of Sesame Street, I seem to remember and episode where they all counted Big Bird's feathers. Does anyone know how many feathers Big Bird had/has??? I know the costume has ~4000, but I remember the characters all counting and coming up with a specific number. I can't find that info anywhere either. Any help would again, be MUCH appreciated.

THANKS!

No comments: