Friday, March 10, 2006

I KNOW, I KNOW...

I really haven't been updating lately, as per the obvious. I haven't had the head for writing much lately. There's been a lot to tell, a lot of little funny stories from work: the little old lady who told me that "Everyone should have a Jewish Son-In-Law" when she saw my Star of David, my safety fair presentation board, my having a new student coming, the Diet Coke cupcakes I made for a co-workers birthday (We're all in a "Biggest Loser" contest. Did I BLOG about that? I can't remember).... a lot of fun things going on: more wedding planning, designing my invitation, painting class starting again, taking dance classes with Rob, watching old home movies from when I was a little kid, my save the date magnets... I'll have to make up for lost time one day and actually write all those posts.

For now, I'll leave you with these 2 links. Both to VERY cute movies people have sent me in the recent past. First is a commercial from I think Thailand, something for low fat tuna. It circulated around the therapists and we were laughing all day at it, everytime someone else saw it we all broke out laughing. Ahhh the things that circulate at work..... I think of it as How long can YOU hold your breath??? Second is a Jewish Mother thing, something that made me laugh the other day which I thought others of you might appreciate.

And on that note, TGIF, I am SO TIRED and VERY MUCH looking forward to Shabbat.
Shabbat Shalom all!!!!

No comments: