Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Monster!!!


TEE HEE!

That's the name of the dog who lives next door. He barks and barks and barks when his owners aren't home, it's somewhat annoying and somewhat understandable. He's in a relatively new environment(they only recently moved in) and they keep him in cool room w/ toys & food etc, but either he's lonely or he hears Rob & I through the wall and barks and barks and barks. Not too much I can do, he's getting betterer and it's not so annoying anymore. He's too cute a dog to be annoyed at.

He's completely the cutest thing, and so friendly and attention seeking and playful... Definitely not a monster. The funnier thing is, he's a fluffy little white bichoh-frise which REALLY doesn't fit his name. But that makes it all the more cute and fun I guess.

Rob and I joke through the wall all the time now, MONSTER!!! Stop barking silly doggie. Rob says we should just dog-sit so he'll get doggie play time and Monster won't bark so much. (Rob is DYING for a dog, I think we need more space & more time @ home, no doggie yet) He LOVES playing with Monster when he sees him.

So, I've decided what I'm naming our dog when we get him. It WAS going to be Fish (I once had a fish named Dog) but I think I like Meef-letz-et better. Hebrew for MONSTER! :) Only problem is that it's a bit long. Oh well, I'll think of something, it's not like we're getting a dog immediately.

In the meantime we'll just have to listen to good ole Monster bark and play.

No comments: