Thursday, August 31, 2006

Being Showered Part 1: All the Setup STUFF!

My Bridal Shower was almost a month ago but I've been waiting for some photos before I BLOGged about it. And then I realized I had SO many photos that I needed to break it all up otherwise the post would be way too long and boring.

My Mom and my Sister put SO MUCH effort into planning the shower and they did a fantabulous job. They completely WOWed me with all the effort they put into every little teensy detail of the shower. My Mom handmade practically everything from the sign in book to the welcome sign to the favors and invitations to the table decorations.... and the list goes on and on and on and on....

This first shower post is some of all the STUFF that she did. The rest will come later in the timeline. YAY for Mommy and all the hard work and effort she put into all of this!!!



The invitation, with my mom's Recipe for a Happy Marriage ( I should copy that out at some point) and a recipe card so people could give me recipes to cook with! (Mom themed it cooking and baking and of course I was thrilled with that!)

These are some more of the stuff she designed, including a magnet with a chocolate quote on it. She had two quotes.

"If I eat equal amounts of dark chocolate and white chocolate, is that a balanced diet??"

and

"Put eat chocolate at the top of your list of things to do today.
That way you'll get one thing done."


My bridal shower sign in book! Mommy made some great pages using all of her scrapbooking stuff and the book was just beautiful.

Here's the back of the book. Complete witha picture of me and Rob! YAY!!!!

Here's a view of the book from the side!

And here it is on the table with the Brdal doll that Norma made for me. She's beautiful and so amazingly special!!!!! People really went out of their way and did so much for me for my shower. I'm really amazed and grateful and happy to be so loved.

And here's the doll welcoming everyone to MY BRIDAL SHOWER!!! :)

The whole welcome table set up, complete with the table tags my mom made.

A close up of the table tags.

Stoofie and Zina setting up the tags! YAY for table tags!!!

That's Mom, setting up, running around trying to get it all done before everyone arrives!!

A close up of one of the tables with candle's and magnets as favors. The candles all smelled like different types of cakes! YUMMY!!!

A far away view of a table...


A further away view of a different table....


And last but not least, a head on view of a table!


More to come! Stay tuned!!!!

No comments: