Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Being Showered Part 2: Who Was There

Ok, so now you've seen all the stuff that went into making my shower you need to see who was there! A small group of family and close friends, it was perfect. :)


Me and Stoofie! The Bride and Maid of Honor! My sister went ALL out for me on this one, more about that in another post. THANKS STOOFIE!!!

Me and Mommy and Stoofie. Here's where we thank Mommy for all her hard work!
THANK YOU MOMMY!!!

And here's me and Ann, Rob's mother. It was very nice to see her and introduce her to my family!

Ann came with Haley, Allan's (Rob's Stepfather) grandaughter.
She was spending part of her summer vacation with Ann and Allan and she came along to the shower! We had fun!

The Sperber Gals!
Aunt Renee, My mom (Helene) and my Aunt Marcia.
Or as Grandpa Danny would say, in his way, "The Three Dummies!" :)

I get to be a Sperber Gal in this one! (But not a dummy, Grandpa never called me that) :)

Okey, All my aunts and cousins from my Mom's side of the family. Lets see...
Top row left to right: Roxy, Mom, Aunt Marcia, Jodi, Stefanie.
Bottom row left to right:Allison, Aunt Renee, Zina, Kara.

Me and Stoofie with our two cousins from our Dad's side. Faith and Marin. Even though almost three of us have changed/are changing their last name, we're still the LEVINEIES!!!

The Levinies with my Dad's cousin Karen. :)


Another Levinie picture, this time including my Mom and my Aunt Roberta!
Daddy, at the start of everything looking all out of place. Luckily Uncle Billy rescued him and took Daddy and Rob to do some MANLY things, like fix things around the house and eat BBQ!


Cousin and Cousin-In-Law (Which is just as good!)
Zina and Allison

Sisters, and my cousins Kara and Jodi!
I REALLY like this picture, it's a great one of them.


Mom and her long lost but now found again friend Ilene! Our families used to be really great friends until they moved to Fla and we lost touch. And then they met up again totally randomly in Lord and Taylor! And now the friendship goes on... :) YAY for re-found friendships!

Mommy and Holly who has been her best friend from like before the beginning of time!


And of course, for our last picture, we have to have one of Marin counting the Jelly Bellys! I ALMOST had this really great shot of her with the jar up over her head and her leaning back and looking up and counting, and then she looked down JUST as I was taking the picture and now it looks like she's posing for the picture. Oh well. It's still a fun picture! And the Jelly Bellies were YUMMY!!


And those are all the loverly women who showered me!!!
Next, (when I get some time to sort through all of those pics...) Stoofies BIG surprise presentation! It was AWESOME!!!

No comments: