Thursday, August 17, 2006

Dumb Dumb Dumb, but it made me SMILE!!! :)

I called a nursing home today to find out the prior mobility status of a patient. We get that often enough, a patient comes in from a home and we get a therapy consult and have no clue as to what they were doing prior so we have nothing to compare it to, especially as patients from nursing homes are often demented and can’t give a history.

Anyway, so I called today and they transferred me to the floor and the nurse answered, and the conversation went as follows:

Hi I’m Carie Levine, I’m a physical therapist @ ………

What’s the name again?

Carie Levine

Carie Levine, Carie Levine, I don’t have a Carie Levine on this floor!

No…… That’s MY NAME!!!!!


That really made me smile, and just as the universe works, a smile came just when I needed it! :)

Hope it made you smile too!!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

No comments: