Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Random Roll of Film 1

I finally developed this roll of film which has been in my camera for at least a year. YES I still use film. But the things I found on it!!!

I meant to post these when I finally got the roll developed.
Almost a year ago I went to Boston to visit Shriners Childrens Burns Hospital and learn more about P.T. treatment for burns, spilintng, and other general stuff. it was a great trip. I made a weekend out of it and I took these pictures while I was there. I thought they were cute enough to snap a shot and they gave me a laugh enough to want to share them.



Somebody thought it was amusing to give Ben Franklin RollerSkates!



A close up of the same. :)



The same person (or at least I'm assuming it's the same person) put wooly boots on the other guy in the courtyard with these 2 statues. I forget who it is a statue of. But it made me smile all the same.


Hope it did the same for you!!!

Have a grrrrrreat day!

No comments: