Monday, August 23, 2004

Footnote

Just a footnote to my sister's comment on my BLOG about her, there's one thing that I forgot to add. My sister is an endless ball of energy, she's always bouncing around and she's always saying how wonderful she is. She's vain, but in a funny kinda way. The fact that she came into my apartment looking for pictures of herself... well that's just Stoofie. :) She always turns the conversation around with random statements about herself. It's rather funny. And maybe I shouldn't have, but to appease her endless questioning of where the pictures of her were, I took one out of the two of us and propped it up against the shelf. So Stoofie, I hope that you feel better now. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Going! Sisters somehow end up being your best friends!