Saturday, March 05, 2005

Some of my favorite movie lines

Here are some from various movies that always make me laugh. Some of you may recognize them from some of my away messages on AIM.

Can you guess which movies they belong to??


"I love it when a fat guy scores, because when a fat guy scores you get a fat guy dance!!"

"First of all, I wanted to say congratulations. Three years ago we were elected to the White House by one of the narrowest margins in history. Today, Kodak tells us that 63% of registered voters say we're doing a good job.
Wait a minute, you wanted me to poll REGISTERED voters?!?"

"If anyone needs me I'll be in the Roosevelt Room, giving Louis oxygen"

"The man is the head but the woman is the neck and she can turn the head any way she wants!"

"I had a heart, I had a heart, I had a Heart warming dream about you!
It must have been a NIGHTMARE!
NO, You were..
Scary?
Sexy!
You had a sex dream about me?"

"Describe your perfect date?
I would have to say April 25th, because it's not too hot and it's not too cold. All you need is a light jacket!"

"What do ya want me to do, dress in drag and do the hula?"

"I really earned my stripes with that piece.
I earned my stripes when I could get through a bris without fainting
I talked McDonalds out of the McOyster
And a grateful nation thanks you."

"Do you remember me?
No, I don't.
I was in here yesterday, you wouldn't wait on me?
Oh...
You work on commission, right?
Yeah...
Big mistake. BIG, HUGE! I have to go shopping now!"

"I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, i must first change myself. Fish are Friends, Not Food!"

"SHARKBAIT HOO HA HA!!!"

Ok, well there are more but it's 6Am on Saturday so my brain isn't functioning yet.

I'll post more some other time. In the meantime enjoy and SMILE!

No comments: