Saturday, July 07, 2007

Another Reason the Earth is in Trouble....

Rob told me the other day he was walking to (or from I don't remember) work from (or to) the train station in the city, and he overheard a conversation of someone on the street near him, and the guy was saying that he left his air conditioner on all day when he wasn't home because he "didn't want to come home to a hot apartment" (Rob said he wanted to hit the guy and shake some sense into him or something.  I don't blame him.  I would also.)

HOW INCREDIBLY AND HORRIBLY SELFISH IS THAT!?!?!?!?!

And we wonder why the earth is going to die from Global Warming.  If we all were JUST A LITTLE more selfless, then a HUGE difference could be made.  I once BLOGged about it.  And you can get more info by clicking on "The Inconvenient Truth" link somewhere to your left in the "Links I Like" section.

No comments: